Malmesbury Abbey daytime greetings card
A vintage travel poster-inspired illustration of the grand Malmesbury Abbey.
This Abbey building has been a part of the heart of Malmesbury since the 12th century, stretching back to when it was a leading centre of European learning.
- Card is blank on the inside for your own message.
- Front text reads, Malmesbury Abbey.
- Card is portrait A6 size (148mm x 105mm).
- Printed on white matt 350gsm stock – coated on the outside, uncoated inside for ease of writing.
- Comes with a recycled textured brown envelope and protected in clear cellophane wrap.
Free postage to the UK!
It's free postage for any order over £10 if you're in the UK – no matter how many products you choose. Under £10 there's a postage charge of £1.20.
If you're based in or near Malmesbury, we'll aim to hand deliver it to you within 2 working days. Otherwise orders are normally dispatched within 1-2 working days by first class post.
If you're in Europe there will be a charge based on weight and your location. We don't ship to the rest of the world yet.
If for any reason you need to return your order then you can do so up to 30 days after you bought it, no questions asked. This is provided the products are still in the same condition as when they were bought. Your money will be fully refunded, you'll just have to pay for any postage that is required.